The call for the 2nd edition of the EURA Young Scholar Prize will be available soon! As always papers will go through a review process coordinated by the Program Committee including Prof. Erica Palmerini, Dr. Andrea Bertolini, Dr. Francesca Episcopo, Ms Nicoleta Cherciu. The committee will extend to the author of the best-selected paper an invitation to present his or her work at the conference. EURA will cover travel and accommodation expenses.
Papers that are already published (or accepted for publication) are also eligible.
There are no word limits.
Papers should be sent to email@example.com by the indicated deadline, together with a recent Curriculum vitae and copy of ID, all in .pdf format.
The winner will be notified by email.
Eligible candidate: researcher under 35 year old
- Eligible paper: working paper/accepted for publication/published; no word limits
- What to send: paper, cv, ID copy all in .pdf format
- Paper submission: TBD
- Notification sent to proposers: TBD
- Submission via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review process: by the Program Committee