You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Full Professor of Biomedical Engineering at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna he has also been the founder of the BioRobotic Institute and its former director. He has been a Visiting Professor at Brown University, University of Pennsylvania, Ecole Politéchnique Fédérale of Lausanne, Mechanical Engineering Laboratory, Collè de France, Waseda University, Accademia Sinica, Tianjin University, Zhejiang University. His research interests focus on Biorobotics and Robotics applied to Medicine. He has been coordinator of several national and international research projects, financed by the European Union. He is author and coauthor of several publications on the most national and international prestigious journals.
- Dario et. al., Regulatory challenges of robotics: Some guidelines for addressing legal and ethical issues, LAW, INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY, 2017, 1-44 .
- Dario et. al., On Robots and Insurance, 381-391 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL ROBOTICS (2016).
- Dario et. al., Insurance and Risk Management for Robotic Devices: Identifying the Problems, 1-24 GLOBAL JURIST, 2016.
- Dario et. al., RoboLaw: Towards a European Framework for robotics regulation, 78-85 ROBOTICS AND AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS, 2016.
- Dario et. al., Robotic prostheses as products enhancing the rights of people with disabilities. Reconsidering the structure of liability rules,116-136 INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF LAW, COMPUTERS & TECHNOLOGY, 2015.