You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- COURSES TAUGHT
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
Full Professor at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna he is the director of the Institute of Communication, Information and Perception Tecnologies (TeCIP). He has been the Scientific coordinator of several National and EU projects. He is author and coauthor of several publications on prestigious national and international journals ranging from skill learning in industrial and sport enviroments to neurorehabilitation, cultural heritage fruition and understanding, and in performative arts.
- Virtual enviroments as a new driver for human evolution. PRESENCE: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments, 24 (4), 2016, 351-354.
- Bergamasco et. al. , Evaluating the impact of higly immersive technologies and natural interaction on player engagement and flow experience in games. In Internatonal Conference of Entertainment Computing, Springer, 2015, 169-181.
- Bergamasco et al., The Body Extender: Design of a Full Body Exoskeleton for Human Power Augumentation. The IEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 2014.
- Virtual enviroments and augumented reality for skill training. in Bergamasco-Bardy-Gopher (Eds), Skill training in multimodal virtual enviroments. Boca Raton, FL, CRC Press, 2012.
- Bergamasco et al., Beyond virtual museums: Experiencing immersive virtual reality in real museums. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 11 (4), 2010, 452-458.
- Mechanics of Robots
- Virtual Reality Laboratory
Haptic interfaces; Humans and Virtual Environments; Robot Perception and cognitive processes.