You are here
Maria Chiara Carrozza
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- COURSES TAUGHT
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
Full Professor of Industrial Biorobotics at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, she has also been the Director of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna from 2007 to 2013. From 2013 to 2014 she has been Minister of the Education. She is author and coauthor of several publications on prestigious national and international journals.
- I Robot e noi, Il Mulino, 2017.
- Mechatronic design and characterization of the index finger module of a hand exoskeleton for post-stroke rehabilitation. IEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, 17, 2012, 884-894.
- Online myolectric control of a dexterous hand prosthesis by transradial amputees. IEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation, Engineering, 19, 2011, 260-270.
- A novel concept for a prosthetic hand with a bidirectional interface: a feasibility study. IEE transactions on bio-medical engineering, 56, 2009, 2739-2743.
- Objectives, criteria and methods for the design of the SmartHand transradial prosthesis. 2009.
- Design criteria of artificial hands
- Humanoid robotics
- Neuroscience and Robotics
BioRobotics, Rehabilitation Engineering, Bionics, Cybernetic Hands, Humanoid Robotics, Systems for functional replacements and augmentation, Biomechatronic interfaces, Tactile sensors, Artificial skin.