You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Luke is a Senior Lecturer in the Law School at City, University of London. His research primarily involves the areas of Intellectual Property Law and Constitutional Law. He has been a Visiting Lecturer at Keio University, Tokyo, a Visiting Scholar at Waseda University, Tokyo, and a Visiting Fellow at Toyo University, Tokyo.
Luke has published widely in prestigious journals including The Modern Law Review, Journal of Law and Society and Civil Justice Quarterly. He has been awarded grant funding for a range of successful law projects, including substantial grants from the ESRC, EU Horizon2020, the UK Global Challenges Research Fund, the UK Intellectual Property Office, The Modern Law Review and the UK Constitutional Law Association.
- McDonagh et al., Patent Litigation in Europe. European Journal of Law and Economics, 2017, 1-44.
- European Patent Litigation in the Shadow of the Unified Patent Court, 2016.
- From Brand Performance to Consumer Performativity: Assessing European Trade Mark Law after the Rise of Anthropological Marketing, Journal of Law and Society, 2015, 611-636.
- Plays, Performances and Power Struggles - Examining Copyright's Integrity in the Field of Theatre, Modern Law Review, 2014, 533-562.
- Is Creative use of Musical Works without a licence acceptable under Copyright? International Review of Intellectual Property and Competition Law, 2012, 401-426.