You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- COURSES TAUGHT
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
Full Professor in Economics and Management of Innovation in Healtcare at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna. He hold a PhD in Management from the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna. Since 2017 he is member and coordinator of competitive research projects financed by the European Commission, and several Italian National Ministries. He is also member of the Board “Innovation” of the Italian Ministry of Health, member of the scientific committee of the International Festival on Robotics, and member of the Scientific Committee of the “Center of Excellence Endocas” on Computer Assisted Surgery of the University of Pisa. He is author and coauthor of several publications on the most national and international prestigious journals.
- Turchetti et al., Comparative health technology assessment of robotic-assisted, direct manual laparoscopic and open surgery: a prospective study", Surgical Endoscopy, Volume 31, Issue 2, 2017, Pages 543-551.
- Turchetti et al., Robot-assisted versus laparoscopic rectal resection for cancer in a single surgeon’s experience: a cost analysis covering the initial 50 robotic cases with the da Vinci Si”, International Journal of Colorectal Disease, Volume 31, Issue 9, 1 September 2016, Pages 1639-1648.
- Turchetti et al., On robots and insurance", International Journal of Social Robotics, 2016, in press. DOI 10.1007/s12369-016- 0345-z.
- Turchetti et al., Why effectiveness of robot-mediated neuro-rehabilitation does not necessarily influence its adoption?", IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, Volume 7, Issue 1, December, 2014, 143-153.
- Turchetti et al., Health technology assessment. Evaluation of biomedical innovative technologies”, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, May/June, vol. 29, n. 3, 70-76, 2010.
- HTA and Robotics in Healthcare
- Principles of Management
- Advanced Marketing
- Economics and Management of Health Care and Health Technology Assessment.
Structure, organization and financing of the healthcare and long term care systems; Management of health care organizations; Economics and management of innovation in the healthcare sector; Health economics and economic evaluation of healthcare technologies (drugs, medical devices, e-health); Economics and management of insurance companies; Strategic management and marketing in the service sectors; Non conventional marketing.