You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Full Professor of Bioengineering and the Head of the Artificial Hands Area at the BioRobotics Institute of the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa. Since December 2017 he also serves as the Director (2018-2020) of the BioRobotics Institute. He has been a Visiting Scientist at the University of Colorado, Denver, Anschutzz Medical Campus. He is author and coauthor of several publications on BioRobotics. From 2017 he serves as the Director of the BioRobotics Institute. He has been awarded with several prestigious prizes as the ERC Starting Grant with the project “A Bidirectional MyoKinetic Implanted Interface for Natural Control of Artificial Limbs”, for the periods 2016-2021; 2009 Vespucci Award, 2009 Vespucci Award.
- Cipriani et al., Touch and Hearing Mediate Osseoperception,” Scientific Reports, vol. 7, no. 45363, 2017, pp. 1-11.
- Cipriani et al., Independent Long Fingers are not Essential for a Grasping Hand,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, no. 35545, 2016, pp. 1-9.
- Cipriani et al.,The SSSA- MyHand: a dexterous lightweight myoelectric hand prosthesis,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2016.
- Cipriani et al., Distance and Mutual Information Methods for EMG Feature and Channel Subset Selection for Classification of Hand Movements,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol. 27, 2016, pp. 24-31.
- Cipriani et al., Treatment of the Partial Hand Amputation:An Engineering Perspective,” IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, 2016.