You are here
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Associate Professor of Economics at the Institute of Economics of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna. Before his appointment in October 2016 he was University Lecturer in Economics of Innovation at the Cambridge Judge Business School. In Cambridge he was also Senior Research Fellow of the Centre for Business Research and Director of Economic Studies and Fellow of St Edmund’s College. Professor Mina has been Co-investigator and Principal Investigator of several projects funded, among others, by the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), the Medical Research Council (MRC), the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (NESTA), the Council for Industry and Higher Education and the European Commission. He is a member of the International Schumpeter Society, the Royal Economic Society, and the Academy of Management. He is Associate Editor of the journal Industry and Innovation. He is author and co-author of several publications on the most national and international prestigious journals.
- Mina et al.: Medical Innovation: Scienc, Technology and Practice, London, 2016.
- Mina et al.:Venture capital investments and the technological performance of portfolio firms, Research Policy, 2016, 303-318.
- Mina et al.:The Demand and supply of external finance for innovative firms, Industrial and Corporate Change, 2013, 1-33.
- Mina et al.:Growing Value: Business-University Collaboration for the 21st Century, National Centre for Universities and Business, London, 2013.
- Mina et al.:The emergence of new knoledge, market evolution and the dynamics of micro-innovation systems, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2009, 447-466.