You are here
Alberto Di Minin
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- COURSES TAUGHT
- RESEARCH INTERESTS
Associate Professor at the Institute of Management at the Scuola Superirore Sant’Anna, he holds a PhD in Management from the same Institution. Alberto's main research interests focus on technological transfer and internationalization of R&D within large multinational organizations. In particular, his research deals with at various aspects of Intellectual Property Management. Since 2013 he represents Italy at the group of governmental experts named High Level Group on Innovation Policy and Management. In 2013-2014 he served as Senior Advisor for Innovation Policy to the Italian Minister of Research and Education. He cooperates with the financial page of the main Italian newspaper. He is author and co-author of several publications on the most national and international prestigious journals.
- Di Minin et al., Big data for open innovation in SMEs and large corporations: Trends, opportunities, and challenges. Creativity and Innovation Management, 27, 2018, 6–22.
- Di Minin et al.,It's Not About Being Generous: Platform Leaders and Patent Shelters. Research- Technology Management, 59(2), 28-35.
- Di Minin et al., Case Studies on Open Innovation in ICT for Policy Report, European Commission Joint Research Centre, 2016.
- Di Minin et al., Technology exploitation paths: combining technological and complementary risources in new product development and , Journal of product innovation management, 31 (S1), 2014, 146-169.
- Di Minin et al. Disruptive innovation... in reverse: Adding ageographical dimension to disruptive innovation theory, Creativity and innovation Management, 23 (1), 2014, 76-90.
- Management Intellectual property management B
- usiness model innovation
Open Innovation; Appropriation of innovation and science and technology policy; Technology transfer; Intellectual property and R&D management.